Grief a can be a very confusing, isolating, and disorienting process. In this closed, 6-week grief group you’ll experience the comfort of being with others who have also lost a loved one while also learning coping skills to help you navigate through the most difficult parts of grief.
During this 6 weeks you will:
- Learn about grief and how it effects us differently
- Understand how grief impacts our identities
- Develop coping skills for managing painful moments
- Build strength and reduce isolation through sharing the loss experience with others
- 6 sessions, closed group
- Ages 25-40
- Schedule: Wednesdays 6:30pm-7:45pm. (November start date TBD based on enrollment)
- Cost: $300 ($50 per group session)
- Location: SF Financial District, 220 Montgomery St. Suite 1800 (close to Montgomery St Bart station)
- Must complete phone intake prior to joining group
- If interested in joining the group, please email Danielle Kovac at Danielle@Thetempestagroup.com
The group will be facilitated by Danielle Kovac, LCSW. Danielle specializes in the treatment of anxiety and depression with a special interest in working with individuals who are coping with life transitions, trauma, and grief and loss. Danielle has several years of experience supporting clients in navigating and understanding grief and loss in both group and individual settings. Her approach to therapy is authentic, warm, non-judgement and centers around building trusting relationships with her clients.